Sunday, June 14, 2009

18SX Hot Hot Hot... in conjunction with hot weather [NSFW]

The weather for today is so 9 hot that I could just undress and walk around naked in my apartment. Unfortunately, for decency sake I just could not do that for fear of unprecedented voyeurism or sick peeps. Who knows what will happen if one of those creeps manage to get a picture of me walking around naked... but with my figure I doubt it will attract any of them. So I don't care about it and I walk around naked... but lust and sexiness of my body... I decided to take a picture of my own and let you guys and girls admire my body... if you are gay you might love me... if you are a girl you feel my body captivating and allurring... so scroll down... to admire my body...





















--- keep scrolling































---- Keep scrolling... You are Reaching There...





















--- Go on




























williamwilstroth... sexy right??

1 comment :

wayangtimes said...

lol funny post.

btw, thanks for dropping by my blog at http://www.wayangtimes.com/

u mentioned u cant read the joke, but it works fine on IE6 and IE7 and Firefox. may i know wat browser r u using?