Saturday, November 14, 2009

Coca Cola and Meguiar's...

Had a good morning yesterday by starting my day with a good breakfast. I had two sausages and scrambled eggs. Served with some baked beans. Then I drowned those with a glass of nice warm water. Read the newspaper and then went down to have my car washed, vacuumed and waxed to sparkling clean. After that rest beside the car and looked at it. Just that I noticed I need something more powerful to make it more shiny.

Then I went up to have a bath, kissed my wife, and told her that I am going next to One Stop for a look around on some good wax and cleaning solution.

Mrs William : Since you are going to One Stop... do get me a bottle of Cola... ok, dear?
Mr William : Drink water lar... drink so much Cola no good...

Mrs William : ** Pout her lips and looked at me **...
Mr William : Ok ok...

At One Stop, I went to second floor and looked at the shop I bought my first car towel and subsequently a few more. There I looked around the shop for some waxing solution. I only found one Meguiar's product. Most of it are Production's Car solution. Production's Car is another competitor of Meguiar's product. Anyway, I wanted to try Meguiar's.

Then at third floor, I found this store that sells most of Meguiar's product. All of its range and the owner even thought me how I should take care of my car.

Mr William : But my car is new...
Owner : Ok, fine... new car or old car... as beginner you should know that oxidation take place even when new cars are already park outside the factory before even send to customers. So you must buy a claybar, detailer and before waxing your car.... but most important is that you need a Clay Bar...

Mr William : Okay...  how do I know if my car has oxidation?
Owner : Good... to detect that... you use your palm... swipe over your car... you will feel its smooth right?

Mr William : uh hmmm...
Owner : Now... if you wrap a plastic over your palm... like this... ** showing a plastic wrapper over his palm **... then swipe again... you will definitely notice the difference... surface is like pimples... and that is oxidation... so that's why you need a Clay Bar to remove it... remember... you don't protect it... just removed it... oxidation will happen... Clay Bar just remove it...

Mr William : Ooooooh...
Owner : Oxidation happens gradually and faster... and it gets worse if you always park under sun...

Mr William : yes yes... I park under the sun... every day...
Owner : Okay, nevermind... now you know... you just purchased this Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Wax and its Dry Towel first... then you go back try out first...

Mr William : Okay... I go back and try... then I come back to get the Clay Bar... ** returned home happily **... Hehehehe...

Returned home to admire the product and updated my Facebook,

Mrs William : Honey, honey... you are back?
Mr William : Yes... yes... I am in the living room... Hehehehe...

Mrs William : Did you get my Coca-Cola?
Mr William : oO.. ** Gulp **... oops... oh shiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttt...

williamwilstroth... Coca Cola and Meguiar's...

No comments :