Saturday, March 6, 2010

My personal project for 2010

As of late, the weather has been very hot. Though there is sudden rain here and there at different spot in the island but the weather had not abated too well. I had had skin rashes or so called chicken pox but I rather doubt it because it might be due to the weather my body had became so unaccustomed to the hot season. Anyway, I had my calamine lotion and some medicine to put it down and not completely because I still feel itchy once in a while. Last solution I had in my mind is to go partially naked from waist up.

This week, I had just started my own personal project which will run, I expecting it, for more than a year or so. This personal project of mine will be fantasy/science fiction story telling about a character I just created and I hope that you will follow it and enjoy it as much as I enjoy creating and writing this story. I welcome any of your opinion and critique as to improve further my story and my writing. I bring you, John Lysander.


I hope you have a good weekend and stay healthy.

William Wilstroth

7 comments :

Tong Yen said...

fantastic!

Tong Yen said...

fantastic!

Yen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
william wilstroth said...

Tong Yen: thanks... thanks... hehehe...

Bai said...

bro.. go publish it...

william wilstroth said...

Bai : hahaha... who would buy it?

Ken Wooi said...

yeah the weather is damn hot these days.. but it rained today.. hail to rain! =D