Monday, January 17, 2011

Driving around...

Not much to say when it is the beginning of a new year. I had a blast of working year with so much projects to touch and to complete and that was in my previous attachment. Now, the road is less bumpy and less signboards. Though I am still on the road to where ever I am suppose to go I just found doing a lot of things does not mean you will know a lot of knowledge on most of it. Focusing on one subject takes you longer and deeper into the subject like getting lost in the city or jungle and having a tough time on your own to find the exit. 

My running has slowed down though I had registered for my next run in KL, The Banero Run 2011 and I will be running as far as 10 kilometer. I guess, it is enough for the moment, and enough since my heels has yet to recover from last 21 kilometer marathon. Having said that I am more pre-occupied with my games especially Metal Gear Solid : Peace Walker nowadays. I have been playing it since last year around October. So much fun and excitement I just could not miss that console even during my working hours. Anyway, I am thinking of getting an LED television and a White PS3 with a fair amount of hard drive storage that will store most of my wonderful games. Oh, not to mention some games for missus too. 

Other than running, my work, and my games, I have been thinking a lot these few days especially the big question, 'Where will I be in the next 3 years?'. That question has been going round and round in my mind. Perhaps something big is going on later in my life. Who knows? ;P
williamwilstroth... Banero Run, PSP, MGS : PW, LED TV and White PS3...

No comments :