Sunday, April 10, 2011

San Jose and 2 weeks...

It's nearly 4:00 in the morning and I am still awake. I am taking this opportunity to slip in one entry which I had not done so again and again for many times. I am now in San Jose, California. San Jose is a Spanish name and it is pronnounced as San Ho-Seh. I will be here for two weeks. I wonder what my wife is doing back in Tanah Melayu?

I guess she is at her usual playing Facebook games, eat her usual take-away dinner, watch her favorite movies or dramas and lazying around with her towel turban around her wet head. My work will start this coming Monday at IDT US. Well, to begin with, I arrived at San Francisco after 12 hours long haul flight from Hong Kong International Airport. There I saw many, many and many Indians. Sat next to me throughout the damn flight was a young Indian chap.


When I saw so many Indians at Gate 4, I started to doubt whether my ticket is really going to San Francisco. Probably, that Airbus will fly to Bangalore or Mumbai once they switch off the lights in the middle of the flight. Anyhow, the flight is full of Indians. Period. Cathay had to serve them first because they are vegetarians. Oh, Cathay's air steward's service kind of messy and I don't like their attitude; very fake. I still very much love MAS.

Throughout my 12 hours flight, my seat sucks because I won't recline like any other usual flight seats. It pushed its seating forward so you sat slouch with your balls move forward. Damn, I hate those type of seats. I will endure it again when I will fly back on the 23rd April. On the overall, I just pray that my project will go live successfully. 

Oh by the way, did you know a limousine came to pick us up and sent us to our hotel? Yup, it was a white long limousine just like those shown in the television. 

Cool eh?

I think I better go get some sleep now...  oh dear...

williamwilstroth... limousine, hotel, San Francisco, Bangalore

No comments :