Monday, July 14, 2008

Enter the new age...

After nearly four years of Is Sky The Limit (ISTL), I'd finally decided to make a permanent personal blog which will be, something that I do not have to think ahead of what I need to post, more of 'let-this-blog-be-and-I-can-post-at-anytime'. The last 3 sagas were quite un-orderly planned which I also include a few stories under titles 'Twisted Thoughts' apart from daily entries.

Although now those last 3 blogs are the past, those 'Twisted Thoughts' series are continueing as usual when I find time, ideas or bizzare imaginations. I seriously loved my 'Twisted Thoughts' series because it allowed me to express my ideas freely. I just hoped you will love it as much as I do and keep on coming back for more of it. Apart from contributing 'Twisted Thoughts', sometimes I also do some stories for Crude Hastings. Ah, speaking of Crude Hastings, he will be back as usual with his postings. So far, he has been quite busy with his new work which had taken a lot of his time. Thus, we just hope he will have time for blogging and let out his many of his daily activities.

William Wilstroth is me and my other what people term as alter ego or just nick name. I had pick this nick name many years ago and dated back to the 1993. I was still a boy, yes, a boy who thinks too much and loves day dreaming. Games particularly related to books and primitive consoles like Nintendo. Who ever remember that old square gray Nintendo? Who would ask for more when at that time Nintendo rules and Playstation is still in the mind of its creator. I grew up on Sega, Nintendo, discman (not Ipod) and a few other stuffs now no longer can be found in IT stores.

As it is, I still compared myself with teenagers today, just one thing, that is having a mobile phone. What the heck, right? I don't own one during my secondary years. Yeah, life still goes on and I am missing those feelings.

william wilstroth... new... new... new...

No comments :