Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I thought Kong was on news...

This morning when I read the Star online news I saw this I got a shock of my life...




the star, 2009-01-01


My immediate thought goes to Wira Yat Hoe (W-01). You see, he is getting married this weekend and when I read that title I thought the following things had happened:



1. W-01, house kena buglarized and his dowry all gone...

2. W-01, restaurant's wedding dinner kena rompak kau kau...

3. W-01, not enough money to prepare ang pau for all her wife's char bors during open door...


Okay, W-01, don't woli, ok... its not you... that poor victim is from Ipoh. Poor guy. Some bastards from overseas con 9 him and cleared out his bank account...

W-01 will be getting married this Saturday... a word from this website:

HAPPY AND CONGRATULATIONS TO WIRA YAT HOE FOR BEING A M-A-N NOW!



williamwilstroth... Ah KONG... be a MAN liao

No comments :