Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sushi Zanmai

Sushi Zanmai!

In One Utama, actually we (my girl and I) went to this restaurant long time ago but couldn't have the time to submit to the blog. Well, let me keep it short, I saw many people crowding the entrance as though as "beratur" to get a place and the queue were as long as the giraffe's neck so out of curiosity, we queue along. Here's what we ordered:



Yes, just a bowl of "BIG" ramen and some sushis. I left out some cute sushi cos' I ate before I realized I should capture some pictures.
This plate came together with the ramen. A complimentary. Unbelievably, it's fried "prawn" and some juicy rare mushrooms. Reminds of my aquarium at the apartment right now.



And more pictures just to make anyone slurpy and mouthful of saliva. GAGAGA!




Ah, and here's the name card for anyone to refer. So the question: Is it recommended?
Yes, it's highly recommended to those who savour and enjoy sushi especially those who loves food hunting. Please have a try on this if anyone stumbled across this. This might not be the ultimate choice for sushi but no harm in trying. :-)
- Sushi for X'mas anyone? LOL

No comments :