Saturday, September 26, 2009

When Raya Comes... 2010 is near...

When Raya comes, my immediate thought says 2009 is coming to an end and soon we will be celebrating Mooncake, Deepavali, Christmas and New Year. Subsequently, we will be celebrating Thaipusam and Chinese New Year 2010. I can say, after that, it will be another long year ahead because there will less holidays.

Mrs William : ** yawn **... clicks clicks Facebook's games...
Mr William : what you intend to do this afternoon?

Mrs William : ** clicks clicks Facebook's games **...
Mr William : maybe we should go out for dinner, do some shopping and catch a movie...

Mrs William : ** clicks clicks Facbook's games **...
Mr William : The fridge has no fish, meat, my wadeh finish liao, no vitagen, no veges...

Mrs William : ** clicks clicks Facebook's games **...
Mr William : I want to change some of my old boxers... outdated liao... can ar?

Mrs William : ** clicks clicks Facebook's games **...
Mr William : There's this good movie... G-Spot... no i mean G-Force... want to watch it?

Mrs William : ** clicks clicks Facebook's games **
Mr William : What do you want to eat for lunch? I am cooking...

Mrs William : ** clicks clicks Facebook's games **
Mr William : ** both hands on air ** I am going to sleep...

Three hours later (near evening),

Mrs William : Darling.. darling... wake up... we'd not had our lunch yet... go shopping and watch movie? wake up... wake up...
Mr William : zzzz... zzzz... ** snort ** zzzz... zzzz... ** snort **

Mrs William : Grrr...
Mr William : zzzz... zzzz... ** snort ** zzzz... zzzz... ** snort ** zzzz... zzzz...

I know what Facebook did last summer...

williamwilstroth... Hari Raya, Holidays, Wife or Facebook, sleep...

2 comments :

Unknown said...

LOL!!! I like this post of yours. So funny... teehehe, looks like Mrs. William is addicted to games on FB just as me... =)

william wilstroth said...

Jasmine : yeah, i feel like i am the second husband...