Saturday, December 5, 2009

A day's in William's life... on Saturday...

07:30 AM - Woke up, brushed my teeth and washed my cibai face, then prepared my cleaning kits and went down to wash away that cibai bird shit. That cibai bird dropped it on my PG2's front grill. Kanineh...

07:50 AM - Waited at the sucky lift, that is forever sucks, to go down to PG2. I forgot to mention that my condom's condo's lift always had those mysterious white stains on the wall. Its' gross to imagine what kind of residents are living in Midlands. Kanasai!

07:56 AM - Walked to PG2, put down my pail of water, and kits down. Did some inspection and went about cleaning and did a bit of waxing the body and tyres.

08:25 AM - After nearly half an hour, PG2 is sparkling clean enough to pass showroom's quality. Packed everything and went back up.

08:30 AM - Went into the room, kissed Mrs William to wake up. "Where did you go?", she murmured. I winked at her, "exercise, dear".

09:00 AM - Farking Facebooking, Twittering and blog surfing...

11:30 AM - Time to go eat.

13:00 PM - Sleep...

Darn... I have nothing to say...

williamwilstroth... I have nothing to say...

2 comments :

Bai said...

cibai face.. really suits u..
wat a farking misreable life..

william wilstroth said...

Ah Bai : yeah... sigh...