Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy New Year 2010

Year 2010 in another 3 days and I am still stuck at one previous entry which I have yet to publish it due to current editing to the story. Yes another Twisted Thoughts story. 2010 marks another decade past before our eyes. What have you done for this year?

01. Had a tremendous busy working year.
02. My wife not much difference except my late mother in law had passed away.
03. I have yet to make any official wedding honeymoon trip. Next year, I will need to fulfill this requirement.
04. I gotten myself a new car.

What's for next year in a few days to come?

01. To continue working hard and finish as  many projects as possible.
02. My wife and me to a far away land for our honeymoon wedding.
03. Save as much money as possible.
04. Save as much money as possible.
05. Save as much money as possible.
06. Save as much money as possible.
07. Save as much money as possible.
08. Save as much money as possible.
09. Hoping for a higher pay raise and a a fatter bonus.
10. Save as much money as possible.
11. Save as much money as possible.
12. Save as much money as possible.
13. Save as much money as possible.
14. Treat all my loved ones as dear as possible.
15. Save as much money as possible.
16. Save as much money as possible.
17. Save as much money as possible.
18. Probably, I get myself and my wife - Iphones!
19. Save as much money as possible.
20. Save as much money as possible.
21. Save as much money as possible.

And lastly, Happy New Year 2010!

williamwilstroth... Happy New Year 2010!

No comments :