Sunday, May 16, 2010

Avocado and I found it...

Classy Avocadoe with a plate of potatos skinned filled...

Tell me, if you've been looking for that one drink for a long time. You remembered you had it at one place but it is very far away. Okay, probably Air Asia can bring you there. But, you just need to have it when your mood feels for it. Neither way you want to make it yourself because you are lazy nor you want to go out to the supermarket and get one or two of it. Yet, you just feel like going to have it at a restaurant so no need to bother about making it. Perhaps, only when you are free. So one day, I found my favourite drink - Avocadoe Juice. In Indonesia, it is known as Apulkat. If you are going there, you should try this drink. It is a good stuffs.

Now I found this drink in Breeks. Yes, of all restaurants, bistros and cafes, I found it serving in Breeks. Yes! You should try it. Breeks restaurant can be found in Queensbay Mall and Gurney in Penang.

williammwilstroth... avocado juice...

No comments :