Friday, May 7, 2010

CSC, 2 Bottles of Heineken and beautiful girls

With an external consultant left, a few Helpmatics passed down to my personal task list, and a first month no-shaving challenge won, and tonight Ang gave me a treat at CSC; I can't asked for more right. Reading a book on communism and about to finish it because the story is sad but interesting too.

Anyway, today I was at CSC with Ang and Maverick and I had two bottles of Heineken. Apart from my usual Guiness, I wanted something to cool down my head after several months of steam accumulated from my work. We had a good time at CSC with me and Ang ended playing foosball. Scored a few and lost a lot to Ang. By the way, you should try CSC's black pepper boneless chicken and Ang claimed it is a good stuff. So it is! Maybe next visit, I shall try Osama Fried Rice.

From 9:30 pm till 11:30 pm, I saw incoming of beautiful chicks with their boyfriends strolled into CSC. There were many moments I wanted to talk to them though a few smiled back but several reason made me stop there. Yes, CSC has its beautiful young girls. Not as silent as it seems. Perhaps, my beard struck magic spells on everyone. Bah! Probably my mind is still stupor from 2 bottles of Heineken. Yes, I am writing this entry with some Heineken still flowing in my bloodstream.

Walking towards my car, I just realized, seriously, I saw a half naked guy, knelt on both knees, covered with just a sarung having his nightly bath beside a private pipe. He was lathe with soup and the pipe was gushing water for him to rinse off his body. I am lucky that I had my own toilet in the apartment. Walking on, I saw another Indian family on rickshaw, passing by, while the father explaining to his two children about Baba and Nyonya. Don't you think its wonderful? Yes, it is! Further on, I saw an Indian guy half naked slept on a pathway. He was snoring away. I think when life has come to that stage, any floor is a good bed. I am lucky that I have a bed and a wife every night. God bless me and you!

Life has its up and down; no doubt. Tomorrow, I will be testing my Meguiar's Quik Detailing and Claybar on my PG2. Hopefully it is as good as it claimed in the Internet's Youtube. All of it cost RM106. Julia Roberts is on the television and she is still as beautiful as ever since she starred in Pretty Woman. Pretty Woman is a classic. It raised one question, "Would you fall in love with a prostitute like Richard Gere's character in the movie?" or "Would you fall in love with a gigolo?" for ladies out there. All I am trying to say that love can be so blind that it does not matter who that person works for a living but the personality that captures one's heart. How about you? Will you?

williamwilstroth... CSC, 2 Bottles of Heineken, Meguiars, Girls, Julia Roberts

2 comments :

Alvin Lim said...

yeap, it's the personality which matters when it comes to love. :) and well, we all should learn to appreciate things more since we're much much better than those who have no proper bed to spend to night in.

william wilstroth said...

Alvin : yup, personality is important! ;)