Saturday, September 20, 2008

JCO, BIG APPLE & DUNKIN DONUTS

Today, the co-author went to Berjaya Time Square with his life partner to enquire about the mysterious U-Mobile broadband bill that arrived in the mail box a few weeks earlier. It was supposed to be free as he returned the broadband before the promotion ends so they promised no billing for that.


As soon as he reached the counter he thought the small fee was to activate the line so he ready his wallet. Then the counter lady checked on it and smiled to him.


"Well, you returned your broadband in that time period so you don't have to pay!" U-Mobile Lady said as she smiled gleefully.


"Oh that was a relief! You know what? My wallet is almost empty.. see" He showed her the wallet.


(The last line was fictional.)


The real situation:

"Oh I see, so what happen if the bill arrive again?" I asked


"Just ignore it! Don't worry, I already issue a file for your case. It's just a billing error. We recently having error with the billing system." She smiled again.


So that's the end of the U-Mobile. What a big relieved!


Then we went to Pavilion to hunt for JCO!


And at the end, we found it! In comparison, IMHO, in my personal taste, I felt JCO was much better and highly recommended! HEHEHE!


Here's the proof: (Sorry, I ate the donuts there and they don't allow camera over there so no donuts picture.)


No comments :