Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stubborn kanasai lady driver... Part 1

The condo where I am living now has a stubborn kanasai Indian lady driver. She is a very stubborn driver. She is one siao driver. The more I think of her sometimes make me feel like giving her a slap. Yes, one tight slap. Why would I want to slap an Indian lady for her driving attitude?

First of all, the parking space and lanes are small. Furthermore, the slope which cars are using it for going up or going down the levels are very narrow too. So it is obvious for drivers to slow down and drive carefully. I have seen too many incidents of near accidents involving both cars coming from the opposite way trying to speed up and down the slope. Luckily, there have been no mishap so far.

Second, because of my first point, the Indian lady driver speeds and drives up and down the slope so fast that all cars had to do 'The Fast & The Furious' ala brake and reverse for her to pass. I had a few encounter with her too. Being the gentleman, I always reverse my car immmediately for her to pass. As time pass on, her driving attitude is getting on my nerve. Its always an incident with her because she, being an idiot, will not slow down but just accelerate on, head to head, with my car while i reversing my car. Oh my god! What the hell this farking Indian lady trying to do?? Fark!! I just don't understand why she drives like that. For god sake, condo lanes are not F1 lanes.

Third, it is absolutely good to have good manners while driving in condo's parking area because of the limited space which made it necessary to drive with care and to respect other drivers to avoid accidents. Nowadays, people's attitude is unbecoming. Look at this Indian lady driver as an example. She doesn't say thanks to people who let her pass, speed up front at drivers who blocks her way, and pay no heed to safety of other drivers. What is wrong of being stopping to allow other drivers to go up the narrow lane before you? She knows the lane is narrow but she just refuse to stop for people.

Fourth, my condo's slope for each parking lane is small though it is painted with white dashed laines so both cars can either go up or down each lane together. However, I also need to blame the architects or developers for their judgement in designing the lanes. The lanes are so small and you think Malaysian only drive Kancils?? Come on, that Indian lady driver is driving a farking gold color Wira. Its bigger than that lane you gave us. Her car alone occupied exactly one lane more to the other. Fark, how on earth do you expect us to avoid every retard like her?

Gosh... I hate that farking retard Indian lady at my condo. Does she knows what is brake for?

williamwilstroth... kanasai driver...

No comments :