Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Life is like a stack up blocks game...

It is really mind boggling trying to get Photobucket's damn FLASH code to link into this entry. I'd gave up. Zooming on to next course of life. Recently, when I looked back at some of the photos from Photobucket I saw a photo of the wooden-stick-stack-up-game (forgive me, i forgotten what this game was called) which my wife and I played last Chinese New Year 2009. It's amazing isn't it to be able to stack up and finish to the last of the available wooden stick. I wish my life was like that. Just that. Stack to the top successfully. However, this is not true in our real life. To go up each steps or stack, its difficult and very high up.





Hence, I asked myself this very question: how do you really justify that you are at the top of the world? Does a rich man who had already attain his goal like getting a few big houses, a few luxury imported cars, a few wives, a few girlfriends and a few "rather born char siews" sons and daughters? Obviously, in our eyes he's a man who had achieved his level in our society. But deep inside, he might want more than that. He wants to rule the world. Isn't it all rich men want's to rule the world. Now, they can't do that, can they? What about poor people? They are those who don't even have the basic necessity like electricity to light up their houses. So their goals is to get electricity? Yes, that might be their goal. Out the poverty and in the filthy rich bastards to rule the world. As a result, we have the power house to provide us electricity and water so the poor can survive through summer, autum, winter and spring. Heck, I haven't even achieve my goals yet. Given that I am married (just), owns a small potato car except a blardy donkey house.

Owning a donkey house in some places is a bitch to brag about. Think of the hundreds of thousand of Ringgit Malaysia you need to waste to buy one donkey house. All for a semi detach? In your dreams! Where I am staying you need to sell ass to buy a unit that is neither even touching the damn earth nor touching the damn clouds. Hell, if the whole place fell down we will get another news hot on television. Despite my always grumbling of not going to buy an apartment unit yet my wife will go ahead because it is very near her workplace. At least I don't have to "Ahmad" her to work. Well, if I am a filthy rich Ah Beng then I would not think of buying a bunga-low at second thought. I will buy as many bungalows as buying condom packs every four or five days. Do you know condom is expensive? For a RM5 you only get 4 packs in it. So if you don't want babies you are spending around RM1.25 for each fucking session. A week you spend at least RM10 to get 2 packs. If at a month, you are spending RM40 altogether. Then in a year, it will total up to RM480. Well, I can ask the goverment for tax relief, can't I? Eh, we have our own rubber plantation right? Come on, its just RM5 per pack!!!!!! Fuck all you want, assholes!!!!!!!!!!!

As my good ol' friend always said, horizontal refreshment is always the best form of R and R. So what's there to grumble about if you really got a partner to relief off your load at RM5 per pack.

williamwilstroth... another one of my mixtures... condoms, houses, rubber plantations and so on