Friday, April 3, 2009

Idiots are better left alone...

They are all over the world like us. The only thing that makes them different than us is that they got guts with a pea size brain. They talk and talk but it does not match their outcome. If these people sit next to you, you can go psycho. I got one at the moment.

Idiot : I am leaving end of next month, William.
Me : Good for you. I can't wait for you to leave. Why don't you leave now. There's the door. I feel more happy and can do my work with peace. With you around, you give me problems. You always have doubt with all your issues and always make me feel like I owe you solution. And everything you need me to teach you. Is there anything that you not need me to teach you? Honestly, I do not know what you are doing. You only know how to shake your head and give me a hook sign. That I even have doubt if you really understand your work. Plus, whenever I give you solutions or hints, you tend to look at me with full of your own doubts. Moreover, you talk a lot as though you know the whole universe but it does not equate your output. Therefore, its better you leave early.

Need me to say more of such idiots. Yes, there are lots of them out there and these people tend to screw up people's good day. These people only know how to shake their heads and talk a lot.

is sky the limit... idiots are everywhere...

5 comments :

Yen said...

haha.. i know who i know who! :P

william wilstroth said...

yen : hahaha... sometimes he is very irritating too...

Lisa said...

well who is it???

william wilstroth said...

lisa : you sound very kam cheong about him...

Crude_Hasting@Jack_Spotting said...

Very true indeed, not just in your place, it is indeed everywhere... Sounded so confidence and macam guru.. but in the end talk nonsense only.. there one over in my place and he's also leaving! LOL Are we talking about the same person? And I hope the other one also leaving. There's so many of them here!