Friday, April 3, 2009

Hello... you speak Cantonese ar?

Last week, I got a strange call from a Chinese lady, 60-301, who claimed to be doing a survey. I doubt its must be those conning people stuffs. So below is the incident:

60-301 : ** speaks unable to distinguish Mandarin ** ... survey...
Me : ** fark ** nie ke yi geng wor chiang Kong Tong hua mar?

60-301 : Nie de Hua Yi hen hou... lai wor men ee qi zhiang Hua Yi...
Me : Bu, ru kuo nie yau geng wo zhian hua... nie ee teng yau geng wor zhiang Kong Tung hua...

60-301 : Nie de Hua Yi hen hou... chip chop chip chop...
Me : ** fark **... clicks off my HTC... and silent it...

As a matter of fact, I don't speak Mandarin that very well. Furthermore, I don't even know why on earth that particular call I felt like speaking Cantonese. Anyhow, after that particular call I'd been scheming more devilish method to play-play with all these nonsense calls. I'll wait for more of this nonsense calls then I give my best prank to them. Hehehehe...

is sky the limit... kanineh... I mau kong Cantonis... sui boh...?

No comments :