Friday, April 3, 2009

Making my wife piss off is my passion!!

Do you want to disturb your wife? Ever thought of how she treated you and you do not know how to retaliate back? Look elsewhere no more, here is a list of them that you can apply. However, please apply them at your own risk. I will not be held responsible if you "died-ed" twice or you were force to sleep on concrete at night.

01. Repetitively ask questions when she's watching her favourite drama.
02. Repetitively feign forgetfulness when she's talking to you.
03. Repetitively answer her after she asked you the first question.
04. Repetitively ask if she wants extra during lunch, dinner or supper.
05. Repetitively scream for no reason when she's driving.
06. Repetitively ask her to slow down when she's driving.
07. Repetitively act stupid when she wants to talk to you.
08. Repetitively walk up and down behind her when she's using her/yours notebook.
09. Repetitively sigh and looked at your watch when she's doing her make up.
10. Repetitively imitate her whining.

Here's one last good one which I always do to make my wife piss off:

Mrs William : yak yak yak yak yak...
Mr William : yeah hehehe... yeah hehehe... yeah hehehehe.... oh yeah...

Mrs William : -__-"
Mr William : Making you piss off is my passion!

Mrs William : ** pinch ** pinch **...
Mr William : aduh... aduh...

is sky the limit... making my wife piss off is my passion!

No comments :