Thursday, April 16, 2009

My new define words while mandi-ing...

Alas... i finally figure out something that is out of this world! I've come to terms with what I am doing now.

Action Boleh Action Pandai

Now I figured out why I am so damn lan-9-si these few days. Because the work that I am doing got the two 'Action' elements in it. So i am now damn lan-9-si. Do you agree? No, you don't? Why do you read this damn blog. If you do then you must agree with me.

Oh you don't know what the fark I am talking about?! Then why on earth do you still keep on reading this entry. Fark! You must be moronic. Damn 9 moronic.

Ok.. Okay lar... this few days, my temper easily flair up lar. Not that I wanted it. My wife said I am going through a period of hormone changes. So what can I do? I can't do anything about it right? The body changes over the period of time when we grew older. Eh, I am serious. Boh joking, you know. Now, after my wife told me that I am changing so do I deserve a change in my attitude to further boost up my irregular temper of late? KNN... okay... okay... cool down... cool down...

Temperamental of late due to hormonal changes; adding to the fact, my waist area increase for the past one year since staying in evergreen Penang. I cannot say its bad because I'd got my wife to feed me. Plus Ah Bai condemning me F-A-T every day, I can't be skinny right? I am skinny... I am skinny... I am skinny... I am skinny... i am skinny... * poof! *

Ah Bai : Sei Fei Chai! Ooooi... Fei Chai! Fei Chai!
William : Oooi!... Hamik lan... Fi Toi! Fi Toi!

So again, those who work in Action Boleh Action Pandai... you got every right to be lan-9-si. Oh yeah... I love Action Boleh Action Pandai...

williamwilstroth... Action Boleh Action Pandai... YES!!!

4 comments :

Lisa said...

oh gosh, what a random post you have here :D

from you being lansi to you being fat then being skinny

william wilstroth said...

lisa : hahahahaha.... yeah!!!

Aphrodite said...

I was told that I was never gonna succeed in life...because.. i don't know ABAP.

Didn't know men go through hormonal changes.

william wilstroth said...

aphrodite : hahahaha... not knowing ABAP... does not mean you are not going to success in life... I was force to do ABAP (5 years of it)... not that i purposely go and do it... everyone has their story of success...

Yeah, men actually do go through menses... just that some are too shy to admit it...

hahahahhahahaa....