Saturday, November 15, 2008

My BMW... bought with credit card


It was a moment to behold and I was so happy that I am holding a key to the car above. The sales agent was at my house. Can't you believe it? He personally sent the car to my house in Ipoh!

Mr SA : Thank you Mr Yau. Here is the car manual, spare car keys and a membership package to BMW club. Please sign here... ** pointing at the receipt **
Mr William : Wow... ok... ** Sign... sign... **

Mr SA : Ok... everything's done... I'll be going now... and enjoy your new car.... ** he left through the main door **
Mr William : woooooooooh..... !!! ** Doing the RAIN DANCE **

Suddenly...

Mr William : Eh... wait a minute... who pay for the car??!!

However, the sales agent was no longer there. I went through the box that he gave me. I can't find the receipt anywhere. I remember I did not buy any new car at all. Who had pay for me? Then at that moment, my dad walked in with joy because he saw a new car parked next to his Livina...

Mr Snr Yau : Wow... you bought that car out there?
Mr William : Yeah...

Mr Snr Yau : Wow... my son is capable... good... very good...
Mr William : ** I was looking at the car key **

You know, the car key has the BMW insignia and I felt good. It was a very good feeling! I'd never had that kind of feeling so long since I got hold of exam results. It's strange.

Mr William : oh shit... I think I just sign the credit card bill... please don't tell me that I sign it with my credit card... oh god...

Alarm clock : teet... teet... teet... teet... teet... teet... teet... teet... teet...



** Poof **


Mr William : ** woke up **.... thank god... just a dream... otherwise how am I going to explain to Mrs William!

Thank god, it was a dream. But, it was a good dream. A real good dream. But *&*%^&$%^$^#%$@#!#$, I used my credit card to buy that car in my dream...

Geeze...

william wilstroth... I swipe credit card to buy BMW

No comments :