Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wifesoft Inc - Part 1

It's Sunday and I want to spend some of my brain's cell. Yes, you heard me right, I want to spend some time writing something for you guys, males with schlong.... pronounced as shhh...long.... Here you are:

(Put Your Name Here)
XX Street XX
XX City
XX Country



Customer Care Wifesoft Inc,
Wifesoft Inc
YY Techsoft Spouse Technology Park
YY City
YY Country



Dear Wifesoft Inc,

I have been using software Wife 1.0 with patches 10.9.9 for almost 5 years now. I had been following your updates and hot fixes regularly too. I am very impressed with its processor too albeit some instability in Emotion-X 1.0.0, ExpendAll 2.0.0, FoodTaste 9.9.9 and Bed-SX-Romp 3.9.1. However,
as of late i noticed some of my friends is using this so-called new Mistress 1.0 and they seemed very satisfied and happy about using it.

Hence, I would like to know if there is further updates to the current software Wife 1.0 in comparison to this new Mistress 1.0. Moreover, it would be kind of Wifesoft Inc to send me some information about this new Mistress 1.0.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you in advance.

Yours Sincerely,



___________________
(Sign Your Name Here)


william wilstroth... wifesoft enquiry

No comments :