Saturday, November 22, 2008

Please don't watch too much TVB drama...

One evening at the living room watching TVB drama:



Ms Knitter : Ayo... the father come...

Mrs William : Yeah lor... marah this time...



Mr William : ** Observing them and the drama **



The drama had a few episodes about the father's daughter falling in love with a guy who is even older than the father. Furthermore, this courting old ah pek has an elder son but I am thinking his wife had passed away long time ago. Then, the episode showed the girl's father got pissed off when he found out the guy was way much older than him. He stormed off from the restaurant after a few minutes of beh tahan.



Mr William : Haiyo... if I am the father, I will go home lar... Come on lar, that ah pek is so old... older than me... If my daughter next time date a very old guy, older than me, I will get crazy too!



Mrs William : Eh, low kung... this ah pek very rich leh...

Ms Knitter : Yeah lar... very rich wan... what if your daughter marries Pak Lah...



Mr William : Ptui! Pak Lah... -____-"

Mrs William : Yeah lar... an old ah pek like Pak Lah... some more he is a PM wor... you don't prejudice old men ok?



Mr William : I am going to sleep... you girls selamat menonton!





william wilstroth... old men, young girls, wedding, young father-in-law, one word called fark

No comments :