Saturday, November 29, 2008

That guy standing there...

At one point while I was returning from my shopping with my wife, I saw a person stood by the guardhouse. This person's back was facing us and had long hair and looked skinny. So I thought this must be a girl...

Mr William : Look at her... long hair, skinny and back facing us... like a ghost...
Mrs William : Where?

Mr William : Neh... by guardhouse lar...
Mrs William : Yeah meh... guy leh...

Mr William : Really?


That person turn around and the person indeed was a guy...

Mr William : Fark! Ayo... hou yan hou chey... have long hair... so 9 skinny... tiu!
Mrs William : Careful lah... if he knows lips reading... he come and yelled at you...

Mr William : So what? If he knows lips reading... I don't give 2 farks...
Mrs William : Nanti he ask his friends come main you...

Mr William : So what? Main.. main lar... I boh scared... you want front or back... huh...
Mrs William : They want back then how?

Mr William : So what? back... back lar... nah... masuk... masuk lar...
Mrs William : Hehehe... I take camera and photograph to confirm your gayness in your facebook...

Mr William : ok... ok... fark...
Mrs William : hahahaha...


william wilstroth... lame... lame... lame...

No comments :