Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I want to sleep... lazy...

Yesterday marked the last day of Nine Emperors Festival which is celebrated by the Chinese in Malaysia. For this period of 9 days, the Chinese will only have vegetarian dishes and go to the temple to give prayers and make offerings to the Nine gods. As a result, certain stalls that I usually frequent to tapao for dinner were closed during these 9 days. Yet, it is still okay because I get to showcase my cooking skill and present it to my wife to pass her SIRIM test again. At worse, I will cook Cintan Mee lar.

Today, after work, which I had reluctantly told my running mates that I had to take my wife out for dinner and a movie because this Sunday I will be participating the Post Merdeka Run. So this was my replacement for Mrs William.

Mr William : Honey, I am home! Come let's go...
Mrs William : ** no sound no gas **...

Mr William : Honey... ** walks into the room ** ...
Mrs William : ** waiting naked in the room for me **...

Nah... nothing of such happen... ** rewind **

Mr William : Honey... ** walks into the room **
Mrs William : ZZZZ zzzz zzzzz...

Mr William : Hey, wake up! We agreed tonight... we go out makan and see movie... don't sleep!!!
Mrs William : I ammm sleeeeepyyy.... I wannnt to sleeeeepp.... ZZZZ zzzzz zzzzz...

Mr William : Ayoooh.... wake up lar... it's just 6:30 pm... ayooo...
Mrs William : Laaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyy... Sleeeeeeeeepyyyyyyyyyy.... ZZZZZ Zzzzzzzzzzz....

Mr William : Okay, if you don't wake up now... I go down to wash my car... and pamper my City...
Mrs William : ZZZZZZZZZZZ zzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Later that evening after I cleaned City, I called up Pizza Hut for delivery...

williamwilstroth... ayooooh.... so laaaazzzzzyyyyy....

3 comments :

Tong Yen said...

aiks!

Mumzzy said...

hahaa good one.

well make the movie night the next day lor.... :) or watch a movie at home.

mumzzy

william wilstroth said...

TY : Yup... sigh...
Mum: next day... she can eat herself... I got training to do... Merdeka run coming up... hahahahaha