Monday, October 19, 2009

A tribute to my Kancil "Pigatron" 660...

Five years ago, I drove a Kancil 660 and I was so happy that I finally got my own covered transportation and I am not going to wet in the rain going to work anymore. Yes, I rode a motorcycle when I was still studying back in the university. Apart from riding the bike, I had took train and buses which I was still in Sydney. That was further 10 years ago. Just last week, I took my new ride back from Honda. I gotten myself a new Honda City.

Kancil 660 had been a very good companion to me. It had brought me to a few places that I could not be more grateful than having a motorcycle that gets wet during moonsoon season. More important, it was Kancil 660 who led me to get my girlfriend to become my wife. So Kancil 660 had been working very hard and no doubt it deserved a great phrase. Kancil 660 is a strong car for it had travelled from Kuala Lumpur to Ipoh and Penang. Then a round trip back to Kuala Lumpur. As strong as it is, I only know he nearly gave way when I had negligently fail to maintain it accordingly. Fortunately, I brought it to a great mechanic that fixed it up and in no time, it performance was a good as I had just purchased it from day one.

Only several months ago, I had christened my Kancil as Pigatron in conjunction with Transformers 2. From then on, PIGATRON was that good old Kancil which still brings me the good adventure travelling from Penang to Ipoh and Kuala Lumpur. Only this time was different because it had to bring my wife and me to do some shopping in the capital of Malaysia. Last time, it had to bring me to court my wife. So PIGATRON had done its part right from day one. Although it does not have the luxury such as CD player, climate control, audio control or the large 16" rim like any other mid size sedan but it has surprised me with its strenght to travel up and down Kuala Lumpur to Penang.

Yesterday, I had officially passed on PIGATRON to my brother. Hopefully, PIGATRON will bring him many adventures and to begin with back again in Kuala Lumpur where all it had happened!

williamwilstroth... PIGATRON great!!!

No comments :