Saturday, October 24, 2009

Where are all those good TVB dramas?

TV Channels in Malaysia can do better right, can't they? I hate Taiwanese Idol drama because almost all of it's storyline sucks big time and it is full of nonsense. Yes, I anti Taiwanese Idol dramas. Why can't our Malaysian TV channels just broadcast drama/series from TVB (Hong Kong)? TVB dramas are more valued, interesting and exciting to see than a bunch of nonsense kids whose brains still not grown fully; running around and look like there's nothing serious in their life. 

No doubt Taiwan has a lot of handsome, beautiful and sexy idols but I just hate seeing them in the dramas. I rather see them sing or just listen to their song. I still like my TVB dramas.

Mrs William : Wah, full of leng chais! what is the name of this drama...?
Mr William : ** Keeps quiet **...

Mrs William : Eh honey, do you know the name of this show?
Mr William : its called "Nonsense", go watch RTM 1... got National Geographic... good for you and our daughter...

Mrs William : -_-"

I have to admit that RTM 1's National Geographic program is way much better than 8TV's stupid Taiwanese idol dramas. No wonder we have so many Ah Lians and Ah Bengs in Malaysia... 

williamwilstroth... I hate Taiwanese idol dramas...

2 comments :

Alvin Lim said...

o_O i din even know RTM 1 has NatGeo programs. hahaha.

But yeah, those idol dramas quite crappy la. I prefer Japanese series or movies. They have very good storyline.

william wilstroth said...

Alvin : hahaha... got got... RMT 1 (7PM) Sunday and a few more other days (if i am correct)... they got some other wildlife documentaries too!!!