Friday, October 9, 2009

Saturday is NACHOS, rice, fried kang-kung, and all sorts...


Normally Saturday it's a day for both of us to relax and do nothing at all. Laze around, play Facebook, check out TWITTER, watch some drama, talk about something to make each other laugh, and even make sex fun of each other. Well, this is our Saturday but when it comes to lunch and dinner, you would think of couples do their own cooking, or maybe the wife cook for the husband. No, my wife do not really cook most of the time.

She cooks when she either has the passion or there is a special occasion, rreeeaaaalllll special occasion! Hence most of the time, it is either I cook or I go out takeaway. So today here's one of our own routine:

Mrs William : Honey, go tapao for lunch... I'm hungry liao...
Mr William : ** Minimmize Facebook **... go grab my pants  (hey, i wear boxer at home, ok?)

Mrs William : I want to eat sambal fried fish, one slice of spicy omelette, and some stir fried kang-kung... ;P
Mr William : What?! you think I'm the chef ar?!

Mrs William : Please lar... honey... Please lar...
Mr William : ok lar... I go see got or not...

So at the stall selling economy rice,

Mr William : hmm... for myself... ** pick some fried meatballs, stir fried kai lan, and steam egg with pork **... yum yum...

Then,

Mr William : for the Mrs... ** pick sambal fried drumstick, some stir fried kai lan, and one sunny side up fried egg **... ooh... yummmy....

Then, I will go to the 7-11 convenient store to grab the newspaper and some other things,

Mr William : ** picks the Star paper, a pack of NACHOS and a AutoCar magazine **...

Back at home...

Mrs William : ** took one look at the tapao rice **... Ooi!!! Where's my sambal fried fish, omelette egg and sambal kang-kung?!?!?!

Mr William : ** yum yum **... shit... oops!!! I did it again... ** Britney Spears singing **
Mrs William : Where?

Mr William : Eh today not selling... so I chose these for you...
Mrs William : You are lying!!!! You are lying!!!

Mr William : No lar... hehehe... after all, it is still delicious, dear...
Mrs William : I don't care... I want your one... you take my one!

Mr William : UH! noooooooo!... you can't!
Mrs William : Why not?

Mrs William : You want syok syok or not tonight?!
Mr William : -______-" ok ok lar...

Mr William : ** Opens up that pack of NACHOS ** ... yum yum... ** serves with rice nice too! **
Mrs William : Ooi! You fat boy!... eat your lunch properly lar.. serves with snack food... you want to die is it?! Who teach you to eat like that huh?! huh?! huh?!

Mr William : ** Puts away the NACHOS **... okay okay... hehehehe...
Mrs William : ** grumble grumble and ate her lunch **...

Sigh... there goes my bad eating habit... as you see, I have always like to have a variety of food serve on my plate. A bad habit that goes way back while I studied in the uni...

williamwilstroth... NACHOS, rice, meatballs and a nice glass of lemon tea... yes!!!

No comments :