Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh, who told you to look at the girl?!

It's NEVER A SIN if you ogle at pretty girls especially when they walk past you. Who can resist it, right? God blessed you with a pair of eyes so you can see whatever you like, want or even love. However, guys should not do it together with their wife.

If you cannot avoid ogling at beautiful girls because they are just there - do not say, advice or critic anything about them in front of your wife.

Mr William : ** Stop in front of the condo's gate ** ... oh, this girl again... wow...
Mrs William : What wow?! oooh... looking girls huh... what this girl again...??!!

Mr William : ... well, she was...
MrS William : looking at leng lui again ar while I was away... do you know it's a SIN...

Mr William : ... it's not like what you think lar...
Mrs William : ... what?! what?!... looking at leng lui is a SIN... when you see... your brain reacts then it becomes a SIN... when your brain reacts... you have WANTS... it becomes a SIN...

Mr William : ... Aiya low poh... oogling only wut... you also sometimes do that lar...
Mrs William : ... I can... you cannot... pok chui* some more... ** pinch pinch **

Mr William : ** aduh aduh **... ok ok... but its you who taught me, "God gives us a pair of eyes... if one don't look at leng luis... it's a SIN...
Mrs William : yes... only I can... not you... get it?! ** pinch pinch somemore **

Mr William : ** aduh aduh ** ... -__-"
Mrs William : Grrrr...


* pok chui - meaning rebut the argument, argued or making a point to contradict.

williamwilstroth... IT IS A SIN... please look more...

1 comment :

Jessen said...

If I were you, I would admit that I'm crazy about leng luis. That's why I have my girlfriend as my girlfriend instead of other leng luis out there.