Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dear diary...

Dear diary,

I am feeling happy and excited because I bought my wife a new iPhone 3GS and I am looking forward to using and playing with it everyday. However, I have yet another feeling that I can only use it at night or only after I come home from work. That iPhone makes me want to go out to get another one. Perhaps I will not buy it but plan of buying some other things from Apple. The iPhone 3GS really gives me a whole new environment to using a mobile phone. It is the feeling that I unable to get it using other phones like SONY, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, LG, and HTC. As a matter of fact, I am using a year (very) old HTC model but I am not really into mobile phone. Unfortunately, iPhone 3GS is very different as I can be playing games, texting, listening to music and surfing my Facebook. All in one package as they said it and yes i admitted the fact Apple did a good job in the iPhone department. So diary, please, and please ... don't make me go to iTunes. I just spent RM10.00 buying a game for my wife! Booo ho ho ho ho ho... sob! sob! sob!

Oh geeze... that's gay... I am not going to write my blog like that anymore. Fark... Kanineh... just like a girl writing her feelings out in her diary... I am really emotionally disturbed by Apple... Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

williamwilstroth... iPhone, diary, feelings and gay exclusively... argh!

2 comments :

Lisa said...

welcome to the iPhone addiction world WTF

william wilstroth said...

Lisa : Muahahahaha...