Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where? I don't see the person...?!

Mrs William took a photo recently that caught my attention and I went to talk to her about it. The photo was taken while I was dozing off in the afternoon. My guess is something spooky had happened and she wanted to take proof of it just like Paranormal Activities movie. That movie was scary and everything was acted and recorded using hand held camera on a tripod while the couple (actors and actress) went to sleep. Anyway, I won't go further on that movie. Let us take a look at what my wife took that afternoon...


what do you see...?

Mr William : why did you take this shot?
Mrs William : don't you see anything in it?

Mr William : huh?! where? where?...
Mrs William : it's in there... look closer?

Mr William : ** heart beat fast fast liao ** where? where... I don't see anything but your notebook...!
Mrs William : there's a person there... look closer...

Fark, I was freaking out when she said that there was a person in the picture so she took it. I thought of her late mother. Oh god! So let's take another look at the picture and see if you can see anyone in it...


Don't you see anything, do you?

Mrs William : It's there! Just look closer...
Mr William : Where?! Where?! ** Gulp **

Mrs William : It's THERE!!!
Mr William : ooh ... shit.... I see him... he's there... Oh MY GOD!!! I will take this camera!!!

















Scroll down and I will show you where is it...
















---------------> Scroll down sumore...













----------------------> Scroll down sumore... but be prepared...



















----------------------------------------> Scroll down sumore... are you sure...? don't pengsan.... ok?














tadaaaa....




Scary or not?! Scary leh... damn, I freak out!


Hahahahahahahahaha.... nah, that notebook picture, my wife took it, to tell me that there's something for me to change in the picture. If you understand what my wife meant or if you have been following my facebook these few days after I purchased a new iPod Shuffle.


williamwilstroth... Ah Bai... and my wife's nothing to do...