Friday, January 22, 2010

Just Muffins... only!

This entry, I should have, published last year in December after I had it in my stomache. Queensbay Mall last year around November had opened a new small store that sells just muffins. The store is also called "Just Muffins". It sells a variety of small muffins with lots of flavours range from strawberry to almond chocolate muffins. One small piece cost only RM1.80. Last year I bought a box of four "Just Muffins" muffins.


ooh... looks good eh?


choc filled, hazelnut choc, almond choc, and blueberry muffins... yum! yum!

Mrs William : Are you going to eat everything yourself?
Mr William : hehehehe...

Mrs William : Can I take one?
Mr William : ok... which one you want?

Mrs William : I want almond choc...
Mr William : errr... I like that also...

Mrs William : ok I take hazelnut choc...
Mr William : hmmm... that looks good too also...

Mrs William : Then i take the blueberry muffin...
Mr William : err... but blueberry is my favorite...!

Mrs William : Ok I take the chocolate filled muffin...
Mr William : ... : (... I like that too...

Mrs William : -___-"... are you a girl?
Mr William : hehehehe... let me go home take photo first ok?

williamwilstroth... Just Muffins...

No comments :