Saturday, January 23, 2010

Something nice and cute...

At one bakery store in Gurney Plaza, it is selling some very nice, cute and small bread baked like ice-cream. The moment I saw it, I told my wife, I wanted to buy a few of it. It was very cute and I took a few home. "Are you girl?," was what my wife asked when she saw my happy face at the counter paying for those little cute breads. I admit that I am sucker for cute stuffs. ;P


One boxful of bread on sticks!


Red bean flavor!


Almond chip chocolate flavor!


Vanilla flavor!

Mrs William : Are you done?
Mr William : Wait... a little bit more... ** click **

Mrs William : ...
Mr William : One more... one more... ** click **

Mrs William : ** Immediately grabs one! **
Mr William : Ooi!

williamwilstroth... bread on sticks!

No comments :