Friday, January 22, 2010

Running with iPod Shuffle...Finally!

After my first run for 2010 in Kuala Lumpur's Pacesetter Padang Merbuk, I have been in deep thoughts to get my own MP3 player. Although I had my several runs, I find running with an MP3 I feel much better like there's voice to accompany you. Hard to describe the feeling. That day during the run, I had borrowed my wife's one and I had been warned not to change her song list. So, I had to make do my run with her songs and not mine! Though her songs are quite nice to listen but some of it is not so suitable for running. So, here you are I finally bought my own first MP3 player and it is an iPod Shuffle! (yeah, have to thanks those guys who keep psycho-ing me to buy it! I am sure you know who you are!)


 

iPod Shuffle in the package:
1. iPod Shuffle 4 GB with Voiceover Feedback on your playlist and song information
2. USB cable
3. Ear phone
4. Two Apple stickers

Cost : RM 299 only from Switch, Queensbay Penang.

williamwilstroth... iPod Shuffle 4GB

No comments :